Re: fc-cache issue with NetBSD-7?

Hi,

I cannot answer, but it is not a good idea to use netbsd-7. I experiment a lot of disk corruption (ffs2 with log) since my last upgrade of netbsd-7 (8th of january, 2015, amd64). I have downgraded my system to netbsd-7-0 (cvs).

It's funny you say that - I've had all sorts of problems with WAPBL on netbsd-7 on PowerPC, and even had one lockup (without console, though) of my Alpha that I was guessing might've been WAPBL related. I don't have enough data to talk about Alpha, but I can say with certainty that WAPBL on PowerPC is broken.

For now, I'll stick with netbsd-7 without WAPBL to see if it's stable. If I experience any problems, I'll try netbsd-7-0.

Thanks,
John