Re: Firsts in NetBSD

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016, David Young wrote:
First with an 802.11 stack, net80211, by Atsushi Onoe.
First with the extensible 802.11 radio-information header, radiotap.
[...]

All of these and the others from other folks are GREAT! I'll create a collated list and re-post it here in a few days so that folks can cut and paste the whole thing into whatever wiki/html/pdf/epub they happen to be working on, two.

Man, after reading this list I want to beat my chest like gorilla, and I didn't even code any of the features :-)

-Swift