Re: Massive interrupt storm when DPMS active

BERTRAND Joël wrote:

     Last question. Do you have filled a PR ? I haven't found any bug
report, but maybe I haven't search with a good query ;-)

No I didn't Life got busy after I encountered the problem and I never got round to doing it. More than happy for you to do it though.

I will keep poking around to see if I can see anything obvious in the code and I'll report back if I find anything.

Mike