Re: Massive interrupt storm when DPMS active

BERTRAND Joël wrote:

     OK. I suppose this issue is related to Xorg and not to kernel
itself as I have rebuilt a up-to-date netbsd_7 kernel yesterday. Do you
have upgraded your Xorg installation ?

I did upgrade the userland to the same level as well but given the nature of the problem I sort of assumed the fix would be in ther kernel. Of course given the very intertwined nature between Xorg and the kernel that assumption could easily be wrong.

Looking in the CVS history I can't see any obvious fix so maybe I'm just getting lucky now on this specific system.

Mike