Re: nspluginwrapper and libflashsupport updates for adobe-flash-plugin

On 30 October 2015 at 16:59, Swift Griggs <swiftgriggs%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

>   This "new" internet smells less like a lab or an engineering shop and
> rather a lot more like a corporate suburban strip mall. Fortunately, there
> is enough bandwidth to spare these days that Luddite curmudgeons like me can
> still exist in the margins, surviving off discarded crumbs of W3C and other
> now captured corporate committees.

True that, but the harsh reality is that this is what "people" want.

Operating systems like the *BSD's and to a certain extent Linux should
modernize themselves and learn from Android/IOS and reposition
themselves for the mobile market, in addition to the server market and
sideline the ageing and failing desktop market.

Mobile browsers are much more performant, like for like, than desktop
browsers, because they accept only a simplified subset of
instructions.

--
Ottavio