NetBSD 7.0 installation hangs

Hello NetBSD world,

Like some other people I've had little luck with installing NetBSD 7.0
(amd64) on my laptop (ASUS K701, CPU Intel T4400 Dual Core, 4GB RAM,
nVidia GeForce GT 320M). Previously it had installed various versions
of NetBSD 5.x and 6.x series without any problems (at least that had
to do with installation).

1. On first attempt installation went OK and the system worked fine
after the first reboot. After the second reboot it stopped during the
boot process at the following lines:

boot device: <unknown>
root device:

Pressing ctrl-alt-del made letter "ÿ" appear and nothing more, so I
had to shut it down by turning off PC.

GRUB entry:

menuentry "NetBSD 7.0 on sda6" {
insmod ufs2
set root=(hd0,msdos6)
knetbsd /netbsd --root=wd0a
}

2. I decided to re-install OS anew. This time I found out that sysinst
doesn't see the HD, probably because I had set flash drive as priority
HD in my BIOS (AMI). This might be a BIOS issue, but it never happened
before whatever OS I tried to install.

3. OK, then I tried to use installation CD, but it had the same
problem as in par. 1, i.e. stopped at the following lines:

boot device: <unknown>
root device:

(see also the screenshot)

Is there a way to solve these problems?