AHCI and Intel ICH7

Hello

I have a few systems with an intel ICH7 chip and it seems impossible to
run the disk controller using ahcisata, it will always use piixide,
despite enhanced mode being enabled in the BIOS.

Searching the archives shows complains about this on the netbsd-4
branch. I tried NetBSD-6.1.5, NetBSD-7.0_RC3 and latest current, the
status looks identical.

Does ICH7 remains unsupported in AHCI mode, or did I miss a trick?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz