Re: termcap issue

* Martin Husemann (martin%duskware.de@localhost) wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 08:43:57PM +0700, Pongthep Kulkrisada wrote:
> > If you were more careful and followed this thread,
> > you would find that send-pr was done from me since 7.0_RC2.
>
> Which PR is it?
I am relatively new to this list. (subscribed last month)
Once I did send-pr, after that I have no idea how to find it.
But I certainly sent on 3-Aug-2015.
I query in gnat database, the last port-i386 PR was on 2-Jun-2015.
Probably, it has yet filed.

--
Pongthep Kulkrisada

"Nothing ever exists entirely alone without relativity."