Re: termcap issue

* Chris Bannister (cbannister%slingshot.co.nz@localhost) wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 12:11:08AM +0700, Pongthep Kulkrisada wrote:
> > * Pongthep Kulkrisada (ptkrisada%gmail.com@localhost) wrote:
> > >
> > > I also encountered the same problem. I have also tried...
> > > stty erase ^H
> > > bindkey "\177" delete-char
> > > Nothing seems to work, this time I have to go back to 6.1_STABLE.
> >
> > It is still not fixed in 7.0_RC3. Mac users still have to press ^H to delete.
> > Any solutions or workaround would be highly appreciated.
>
> Shouldn't a bug be filed instead of just hoping someone will read this
> and do it for you?
If you were more careful and followed this thread,
you would find that send-pr was done from me since 7.0_RC2.
Shall I repeat send-pr again on RC3?
Anyway, I have found the solution by myself and another solution from this board.

--
Pongthep Kulkrisada

"Nothing ever exists entirely alone without relativity."