Re: crontab issue

On 07/25/15 10:07, Timo Buhrmester wrote:
I am trying to install a user-specific crontab file:
Your crontabs are in /var/cron/tabs, to edit them you could use crontab -e.

Yeah, but I already have the file ready to go, I would like to install it directly. Someone else pointed out that I don't need the '-u wam' part of the command, & it indeed worked that way, so I am off to the races. Thanks for your reply :-).

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.