Re: installing rsync

On 7/24/15 9:37 AM, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
> That's kinda what I figured, might have caught the repo
> updating/recompiling. Thanks.

If that's true, then I'd say the repo updating needs some work.  I would
think it should add new packages and then create a pkg_summary.bz2.new
(or whatever) and atomically move it to the pkg_summary.bz2 file.  It
should keep old packages for, say, a day, before deleting them to ensure
that a large active pkgin install, upgrade, etc., does not fail because
a package it expects has disappeared from the repo.

Lewis