installing rsync

I just tried to install rsync using pkgin & I got the following:

4256EE1 # pkgin install rsync
calculating dependencies... done.

nothing to upgrade.
1 packages to be installed: rsync-3.1.1 (294K to download, 655K to install)

proceed ? [Y/n]
downloading packages...
rsync-3.1.1 is not available on the repository
proceed ? [y/N] y
installing packages...
pkg_install warnings: 0, errors: 0
4256EE1 #

Nothing in my messages file, /var/db/pkgin/cache had a rsync.tgz dated today when I ran the command, but it was zero sized. Did I just catch the std. repo at a bad time ? Are there other sanctioned repos ? TIA & have a good one.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.