Re: IrDA

Hello Michael,

  MvE> ircomm is in the comms/birda package which also has
     > tools for the obex protocol which can be used to
     > transfer calendar and phonebook information.

    Thanks.  I think I have the pieces now and just need to
figure out how to put them together to create an IrDA link
between two hosts.  I'm thankful that we have good manpages
so I'll study those tonight and see whether I can either
add an SIR connection to /etc/ttys at one end or get SLIP
working over it tomorrow.

-Andy Ball.