IrDA

Hello,

    Does anyone happen to remember how to use IrDA on
NetBSD? I've dug out my old Tekram IrMate 210 and plugged it
into the serial port of a desktop PC that runs NetBSD/i386
6.1.5.  I've got as far as adding irframe to my kernel and I
can 'irdaattach -d tekram -f tty00' (not sure whether I
should use dty00 there) and get '/dev/irframe0' back.  dmesg
shows...

   irframe0: SIR
   irframe0 attached at tty00

    Things I'd like to try, purely for experimental
purposes, are an interactive login over IrDA (I'm aware
that beaming passwords across the desk as pulses of light
is perhaps not the best idea), printing via IrDA and/or
SLIP over IrDA.

    The irdaattach(8) manpage makes reference to ircomm but
I haven't found a manpage for that.  What other tools,
utilities or configuration files could I look at for further
clues?

Thanks,
  -Andy Ball