Re: Acer C720 and NetBSD 7 RC 1

DragonFly dmesg.boot here: http://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?action=dmesgd&do=view&id=2765

Thanks for all the advice guys. Unfortunately I don't think I'm currently capable of porting a driver at this point. The necessary code is in the DragonFly repository, and there is more info here:
http://blog.grem.de/pages/c720.html  The author of that post used DragonFly's work as well. I wouldn't even know where to begin porting a driver from one BSD to another. I'm learning to program but it's
been a slow process so far...

A USB mouse could work, but I'd rather have the USB for storage since the SSD is only 16GB. I could use NetBSD + dwm and stick to the keyboard. 90% of what I do can be done in the terminal and tmux.

--
jmz%sdf.org@localhost
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org