Re: Bind ending up in Parked state.

Thus spake John D. Baker, on Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 05:36:05AM -0500:
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:44:50 +0100, <sps%t-rex.dk@localhost> wrote:
>
> > http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/2015030160730Z/amd64/binary/sets/
>
> > panic: cnopen: no console device
>
> > HP-G5
>
> HP-G5 machines (DL380 in my case) attach "radeondrmkmsfb", but is not ready
> before "init" tries to output.  This was fixed just a couple of hours after
> the snapshot you used was checked out for building.
>
> A more recent -current should work as far as having an attached console.
>
> It may end up with near-invisible text (mine does), you need to do something
> like put:
>
>   userconf=disable radeon
>
> in your "/boot.cfg" file.
>
> This should get -current going on your machine.
Thank you John, right now I'm forced to put it into production again -
but I do have another Dual CPU machine, that I intend to setup just like
the others. But as it is right now I cannot put that one into
production, this means less stress on that one - but I'm guessing a
couple of DNSTesters should do the trick really.

Best Regards

S. P. Skou