NetBSD NAT and NPF

Hello guys,

I am trying to setup a gateway/firewall machine and I am not able to figure out why my NAT rules in NPF do not seem to work.

I have recompiled the kernel with "options GATEWAY" and enabled in /etc/sysctl.conf ipv4 and v6 forwarding, is that enough or do I need to enable IPNAT ??? I think this is for IP Filter and I am trying to setup NPF...? I am confused.

The problem I am having is that a machine which gets its IP from the gateway via DHCP cannot connect to anything on the net so no NAT. npfctl stats shows no NAT sessions either so I am not sure where my setup is falling apart...

Thanks in advance,
George