clang builds on -current and -7

Hello,

   I've been having some trouble building -current using clang lately
(claims to be missing file (which isn't missing), running make manually,
as pointed out by joerg, got past that part but failed further down the
build, and I didn't have time to investigate further); but it seems to
have been fixed now.  However that original clang problem seems to be in
the -7 branch.  Anyone know exactly what was fixed, and would it be
possible to get that fix in -7?

--
Kind Regards,
Jan