Re: NetBSD for the dekstop

herbert langhans a écrit :
I use NetBSD since many years on my servers and laptops. It works
especially well on the older Thinkpads. NetBSD compensates the slow
processor and little RAM I have in these Thinkpads.

NetBSD 5.1.2 with X11 and Fluxbox works great and takes only few
ressources. Though I am not happy with the browsers, as the others
mentioned too. Some older version of Firefox is doing well though, but I
dont dare to update anything ...

	I use seamonkey on my sparc64 without any trouble.

	JKB