Re: pf add not working

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:37:54 -0500
christos%zoulas.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas) wrote:
> On Nov 28, 12:18pm, darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost ("D'Arcy J.M. Cain") wrote:
> | I am planning to switch to npf at some point.  Do you think that
> doing | so now will solve my problem?
>
> npf works fine for me. I am using it for ipv4 and ipv6, but it does
> not have the autoblock features you are mentioning in the message. So
> if npf has all the features you need, then by all means, switch to
> it. rmind is also very good at supporting it and fixing problems.

Not sure what you mean.  AUTOBLOCK is simply a persistent table that I
add to and delete from.  All I really need is a method to dynamically
add and delete IP addresses to a block rule.  My reading of npf
documentation suggests that it has the same table functionality as pf
although configuration syntax may differ slightly.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost