Re: pf add not working

I might miss something from this thread.
Would you, please, repeat what you did and
what was the intent?
I use pf on openbsd node and on rpi. As far
as I know, you have to reload configuration
file to have it on. Dynamically loaded rules
could be a problem, due to disconnection of
the session. I recall other firewalls doing
what you want on linux, but it was eons ago.
If I recall correctly, the rule is added if
it matches something to block a behaveour.
Not pf.
Best regards

                     Zoran