Re: pf add not working

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 09:40:27 -0500
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> I am also going to ask on the Asterisk list if there is a config
> option to close connections on failure.

After checking I realize that the packets are UDP so there is no actual
connection.  The packet filter must be doing something funky with UDP.

Yep.  It effectively keeps "state" on UDP.  This is meant for outgoing
connections so that replies can come in.  Since this is for incoming
UDP I can probably set no-state" for that port.  I will try that and
see how it goes.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost