Re: Pkgin Binaries

Will Dignazio <wdignazio%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Strange, is that symlink intermittent? I had used the 6.1.5 url
> previously without
> any problems.

I really doubt it's intermittent.  I read the message, misremembered,
and went to the i386 directory, and 6.1.5 was missing, and I added it
and assumed I had addressed the question.  The place it points to really
does have packages.

In amd64, the symlink was already there, but the place it pointed to
didn't get the packages uploaded.

But the symlink is just a symlink in a filesystem on the machine that
hosts the ftp space.