Pkgin Binaries

I'm not sure if this was intentional, but it appears that the built binary
packages for 6.1.5, and several others have been removed. I noticed earlier
today when doing an install, when the binary pkgin setup failed.

I've looked around, but there doesn't seem to be a schedule or notification
about it. Was there a reason, or is there a typical schedule on which they are
removed and rebuilt?

Mirror in question:
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/6.1.5/

Though it appears that almost all of the 6.X.X have 'lost' their built packages.

-- Will