Re: /usr/bin/host localhost

On Wed, Oct 08, 2014 at 12:23:10AM +0000, Michael van Elst wrote:

> 'host' is a DNS tool, it does nameserver queries.

Oh, thanks, that never occurred to me even though it being part of
external/bsd/bind is a strong indicator.

What still confuses me is this:

	# PKG_PATH=http://localhost/(...)/All pkg_add libmilter
	pkg_add: Can't process http://localhost:80/(...)/All/libmilter*: Host not found
	pkg_add: no pkg found for 'libmilter', sorry.
	pkg_add: 1 package addition failed

This is something I've been doing every few months for at least two
years and I always use the exact same line from HISTFILE..