Re: Apache stops listening

On 8/14/2014 5:12 PM, Al wrote:
> I really hope that someone can help me. I have been having a problem for at least 2 weeks and am unable to solve it. I keep getting errors when I go to datazap.net Connection reset by peer and this is what I found in the log:
> Connection reset by peer: AH00056: connect to listener on 0.0.0.0:80

I have no idea about the php errors, or if they're even relevant, but I've seen mention that this error is caused by not having appropriate "Listen" line(s) in your httpd.conf. You might want to check that and see if setting it fixes whatever your problem is. Otherwise, I think you're going to need to track down and explain a bit more about exactly what problem you're seeing, what requests are failing, does it fail repeatedly or only sporadically, etc...

Eric