Re: NPF not loading and starting at boot

On 8/12/14, 4:38 PM, Leonardo Taccari wrote:
> Another possible problem... do you use inet4() or inet6()? If the
> interfaces are not up you will get an error (altough you can read it
> during the boot messages and probably in /var/log/messages too).

Hi, Leonardo.

Thanks for your comment.  I use inet4() in /etc/npf.conf.  But
/var/run/rc.log shows the interface being brought up before
/etc/rc.d/npf is run, so I would think it would be fine.  And I don't
see any related error messages in /var/log/messages.

Thanks,

Lewis