Aw: Re: problem with mount_psshfs

> My guess is that if mount_psshfs is even sort of working, and it's about
> ro vs rw files, then the OP is not having a networking problem.

That makes sense.

What is strange is that cp(1) does not work when the target file is not present
(in a 700 dir).
It does only work if a writeable file is present.

Unfortunately I can't use it anyway at the moment.  My backup system uses p5-Tk
which seems to cause random memory faults which I saw when testing with
ktrace(1).