Hardware to run NetBSD

Hello there,

I need a new machine to run Xen for NetBSD and a few HVM domUs. Among AMD platforms, I was wondering if motherboards based on FM2+ socket and A88X chipset would already be supported by NetBSD, or if I need to choose older hardware*? I can't find any definitive answer when looking it up?

*I could indeed simply choose older hardware, but I would like to make this new platform last as long as possible, and therefore buy the latest supported motherboard.

Cheers,