amd64 crash dump help? (job posting)

Hi All,

 This is basically a job posting. Since netbsd-jobs has been eliminated
this seems like the best place to start. I'll gladly accept polite
suggestions as to better locations to post if you feel that there is a
more appropriate venue.

 I'm looking for someone who can give us a few hours a week helping to
diagnose and fix some issues in the NetBSD kernel core dump/savecore
infrastructure. This seems to have gone wonky for us since we switched
from i386 to amd64. We could also use similar help in tracking down issues
observed in the userland core dumps.

 Please send me an email if you have experience in these areas and you'd
be interested in doing some contract work for us.

        Bill Kish
        Alpha Coyote
        Coyote Point Systems, Inc

***  Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential
and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the use of
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy this
e-mail
and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.
Please also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily
reflect
the views of Fortinet, Inc., its affiliates, and emails are not binding on
Fortinet and only a writing manually signed by Fortinet's General Counsel can be
a binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or partners. Thank
you. ***