Re: Click'n Format Install

Thinking about this more...a dropbox service can deliver back, all the users's data in the netbsd protective shield. No encryption required.

They can try Netbsd at no obligation for 72 hours. If they don't like it, they can take advantage of the money back guarantee... netbsd will uninstall itself in 72 hours and leave the user with a sparkling clean hard disk, good as new.

From: James Leone <that_isridiculous%yahoo.com@localhost>;
To: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh%nimenees.com@localhost>; netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost <netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost>;
Subject: Re: Click'n Format Install
Sent: Sun, Jul 6, 2014 6:50:17 AM

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 10:27 PM, Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh%nimenees.com@localhost> wrote:

> You're thinking too small.  I bet if you get "cutting edge" enough

> you could skip the click step and fully automate the process, and

> don't forget to include all of the user's friends computers too.

> I'm sure that if you streamline it enough noone will mind paying a

> fee to unlock their files.  ;)

> Eric

When great minds come together, nothing can stop NetBSD from living up to its name.

However, this would necessitate administrative and package management schemas.
Perhaps /etc/MyClients.conf and /usr/remote/pkgdst respectively.

For security, perhaps /var/cron/stormtab programmed with some AI and /etc/storm/target.conf

With these tools, NetBSD can create a great paradigm shift in the desktop market by using programs that do one thing and do them well.