Re: netbsd : books?

Hello Mayuresh,

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 04:29:51PM +0530, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:
> are there any books which are specific to netbsd?
> i saw a 2 volume set called "netbsd system manager's manual" by jeremy c
> reed on amazon.com, but it is from june 2010, infact, over 4 years old.
>
> isn't there anything newer?
As other suggested The NetBSD guide and The pkgsrc guide are two very
good reading (despite they are not available printed in book form) and
they're always getting updated.
The pkgsrc guide documents pkgsrc for users, MAINTAINERs and
developers.

For NPF there is NPF documentation:

 http://www.netbsd.org/~rmind/npf/

And in the NetBSD site (probably you have encountered that) there is
also a page that suggests a lot of books (but not always NetBSD-specific
and, unfortunately, not always updated, but I'm sure that most of them
are very good reading):

 http://www.netbsd.org/docs/books.html

HTH,
Ciao,