Re: netbsd : books?

On 15 June 2014 14:05, Mayuresh Kathe <mayuresh%kathe.in@localhost> wrote:
> yes, i did browse through them online, but, it's always good to
> have a desk reference in the form of a book. :)

I agree. It would be nice if somebody wrote a nice book about Netbsd
and pkgsrc. If the Netbsd foundation did that, it would be a good
source of income for the foundation and the project.

I remember reading a book about Openbsd 10 years ago. I was using
Linux and I didn't think I would have used anything else, but in the
back of my mind that sparked my interest in the bsd world.

--
Ottavio