Re: netbsd : 6.1.4 : on lenovo m72e tiny : works well?

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 08:34:33PM +0000, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:
> perfect, let me read up on sysinst and see how it goes. :)
Ops, my mail was a bit confusing, just use the NetBSD 6.1.4 ISO on your
actual machine, install it on the USB memory stick, than configure
everything needed (booting from the USB) in order to be comfortable when
you will try it.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope that now everything is clearer and
simpler!
Ciao,
L.