Re: netbsd : 6.1.4 : on lenovo m72e tiny : works well?

Hello Mayuresh,

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 05:57:50PM +0000, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:
> is there any way to test hardware support without installing netbsd?
> i could always convince the vendor to let me run a live cd or something!
If you have a spare USB memory stick I think you can easily use
sysinst on your machine and choose the proper sd* as disk (1GB should be
enough to do a complete NetBSD installation, with x* sets too).

I don't suggest to just try the CD-ROM iso because AFAIK INSTALL kernel
may contains fewer devices support compared to GENERIC one.
In this way you can also install x* installation sets and test X11 too
in the machine you would like to buy.

HTH,
Ciao,
L.