Re: recompiling dwm with custom config.h

Hi Béla,

On 05-Apr-2014 13:34:17, Béla wrote:
Hi guys,
Anybody using dwm out there? I'm quite new to NetBSD...

I'm using dwm, but not via pkgsrc, just straight from the suckless repository, which makes dealing with config.def.h easier.

recompile dwm in pkgsrc with a custom config.h file but I have no idea
how to do this.

One option would be to get your changes for config.def.h in the form of a patch and use the local patches option of pkgsrc to pull them in, if you want to use pkgsrc for dwm. That should work really well.