Re: NetBSD on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4280 / A NetBSD (Love) Story

Hi Ricardo,

On 20-Mar-2014 10:13:15, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
That machine has a floppy disk, so you should be able to use it actually? Useful for booting... and for nostalgia :)

Thanks. Sorry, I didn't explain myself clearly. I know it has a floppy disk drive, but I found that the floppy disk controller was conflicting with the PCMCIA card, so I am happy enough disabling the floppy drive as I'd prefer to have wireless working :-)

Useful for booting... and for nostalgia :)

I don't think I actually have any floppy disks lying around any more. Plenty of ZIP disks from my University days though.