Re: NetBSD on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4280 / A NetBSD (Love) Story

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 10:42:46PM +0000, atomicules wrote:
> tl;dr: To get a Linksys WPC55AG Wireless PCMCIA card and a Toshiba Satellite
> Pro 4280 (4200 series) to play nicely set as Cardbus/16 bit in the BIOS and
> disable fdc, midi and mpu in userconf.

All operating systems, including NetBSD, will occasionally throw curveballs at
its users. But with NetBSD, you can throw curveballs back at _it_ and it never
breaks. Other OSes would force you to give up.

I explain in greater detail that's why I love NetBSD here:

    http://christianfkoch.net/2014/02/08/why-i-love-netbsd.html

-Christian