Re: m17n-lib unpleasantness

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014, Greg Troxel wrote:

It builds for me under NetBSD 6 with X11_TYPE=modular.

I have 6.1.3 here with stock off-the-shelf X.

Have you verified that all your packages are up to date vs the pkgsrc tree?

The output of lintpkgsrc showed my fribidi was way behind:

"Version mismatch: 'fribidi' 0.10.9 vs 0.19.6"

After bringing fribidi up to speed, m17n-lib built ok. Not to strike a negative note, but is not that the sort of thing that a pkgsrc build ought to detect and remedy?

Best regards,

--
Bob Bernstein