Re: Break with - bad reloc address 0x0 in section .pdata

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:23 AM, Thomas Mueller <mueller6724%bellsouth.net@localhost> wrote:

DragonFly can see my hard-disk partitions but can't mount any, for whatever reason.

Also, DragonFly gives me no Internet access on my hardware.

DragonFly file systems seem to be unmountable/unreadable from FreeBSD and NetBSD.

Accessing GPT partitions is easier in Linux and even better in FreeBSD.  Partitions can be labeled, nothing sneaky about partition/wedge numbering, and device nodes are created dynamically instead of having to be preallocated.

Hammer filesystems won't be readable on other operating systems, and more's the pity.  If it's UFS1 and it's not readable, that's strange.

A bug report for the network card with a dmesg, if possible, at bugs.dragonflybsd.org, would be helpful if you have the time for it.