Re: Does my processor support 64bit kernel?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 01:42:44AM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> It sounds as if you should just stick to i386...
> kre

That's right! Thanks you saved me a lot of time and frustration by
informing about wine. My 90% usage is mutt, vim, xterm, xpdf, qiv and
firefox where I am unlikely to see any improvement, and 10% is qemu and
wine. So it's not worth craving for 64 bit wine etc.

Out of curiosity I might install it on a spare disk and just experiment
with it, without touching my working system.

Mayuresh.