Re: Does my processor support 64bit kernel?

On 11 February 2014 20:10, Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:
> Another posting suggested "sysctl -a | grep 64" but I don't see what
> kernel state would help show that from looking at various NetBSD 32 bit
> and 64 bit systems.

I was probably misguided by finding these entries in sysctl -a:

hw.physmem64 = 2103758848
hw.usermem64 = 2103734272

Best way is probably analyzing the /proc/cpuinfo and google the "model
name". Then if it's an Intel and dual core it will be 64 bit anyway.

--
Ottavio