Re: [RAIDframe] system hangs while manipulating large files

asynchronous + log should be impossible.

I've just discovered that the hard way :)

Did you find out wether the system is really hanging or just very slow?
In particular, is there any disk activity and does the system respond
on the network?

Like I said earlier on this thread, the system hangs, no service responds
anymore, but the server still replies to ICMP and does not panic. I waited for
about 4 hours to see if the operations would proceed but they didn't.

Emile `iMil' Heitor .°. <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org,gcu.info}>
                                                                _