Re: [RAIDframe] system hangs while manipulating large files

On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 07:38:21PM +0100, Emile `iMil' Heitor wrote:

> Could one of those mount flags cause any harm with a RAIDframe array ?
>
> /dev/dk0 on /export type ffs (asynchronous, log, noatime, NFS exported, local)

I am surprised you can combine async and log but I would strongly
recommend against it.  I also suspect, since async removes many of
the constraints which would cause page cleaning, that using async
at all may be what's getting your system wedged.