Re: How to keep my box up-to-date.

Roelof Wobben <r.wobben%home.nl@localhost> writes:

> Where can I find how I can keep my box up-to-date.
> I cannot find it on the manual or the wiki page ?

The easiest way is to use pkg_chk: install pkgtools/pkg_chk,
compose pkgchk.conf (list of packages one by line, "#" as comment),
"pkg_chk -kas -C /path/to/pkgchk.conf" to install,
"pkg_chk -ukas -C /path/to/pkgchk.conf" to update.

There exist more complex maintainance patterns that involve bulk builds
and using binary packages subsequently.

--
HE CE3OH...