Stupid question about startup script.

Hi everyone,
I'm newbie with NetBSD (few days) but worked with FreeBSD and OpenBSD
for long now.
I've a stupid question: I've used pkgsrc for the first time and after
compiling and installing everything (successfully) I see that startup
scripts of the installed services are somehow "stuck" into

/usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d

which looks a bit odd to me.
As in FBSD all the installed ones would go to /usr/local/etc/rc.d I'm
asking if the place where those scripts are now

/usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d

is where they're supposed to be or I should manually copy/link them
on /etc/rc.d ???

Thanks in advance.