Re: UDF and sector size

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 05:14:51PM +0200, rudolf wrote:
> I have a bad experience using UDF under NetBSD - PR kern/44751. There
> are also other open PRs about UDF. YMMV.

In -current, we have managed to integrate UDF into the filesystem test suite
and this uncovered quite a few bugs, which Reinoud mostly fixed already.
He also added makefs support for UDF, which is realy great for creating
backup images. However, there is a minor bug left in that one as well,
and I'll ping him about that right now ;-)

Martin