Re: dovecot again/still

So I grabbed your tarball, moved everything under /usr/pkg/etc/dovecot
into a subdirector, and replaced with your tarball contents.   Small
changes to the pathname and filenames for the cert and the key and -
same error message.

It's clearly the case that dovecot is providing at least some
services, for instance what appear to be successful logins.  But my
postmaster mailbox is filling up with error reports, including
transcripts that look like this:

 In:  STARTTLS
 Out: 454 4.3.0 TLS not available due to local problem
 In:  MAIL FROM:<> SIZE=6613
 Out: 250 2.1.0 Ok
 In:  RCPT TO:<rmtmeyrz%prd.co.uk@localhost>
 Out: 450 4.1.1 <rmtmeyrz%prd.co.uk@localhost>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown
     in local recipient table
 In:  QUIT
 Out: 221 2.0.0 Bye

I'm doing all this on a NetBSD 4.0.1 system that is destined to be
replaced soon, so I thought I would get familiar with dovecot on a
machine whose configuration I know well.   I'm wondering whether this
is maybe a bug in dovecot2 that has been corrected since the tarball I
started from (off the NetBSD.org site) was created.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

This email is for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee
you should immediately delete this email from your system(s) and
inform us.   It may contain information that is confidential or
otherwise privileged, and should not be copied or redistributed to
recipients not originally specified as addressees without permission.

S F Blinkhorn MA PhD CPsychol FBPsS, Managing Director,
Psychometric Research & Development Ltd.
PO Box 1143, St Albans, Herts, AL1 9UT, UK
Registered in England No. 1909571
Registered Office: 47 Holywell Hill, St Albans, Herts, AL1 1HD
Phone: +44 (0)1727 841455
http://www.prd.co.uk