Re: dovecot again/still

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>
wrote:
> I am gradually getting dovecot to work with my established postfix
> configuration, but can't find a way past this error (from
> /var/log/maillog):
>
> Oct  8 16:26:52 body dovecot: master: Error: Error reading
> configuration: Invalid settings: No services defined
>
> I'm assuming that I should be looking in conf.d/10-master.conf for the
> error, but lack of familiarity with the syntax of the conf files is
> making it hard to see what's wrong.
>
> Is there a way of getting a report of which services are defined so I
> can test without exposing my live system to errors?
> --
> Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

Hey I was just thinking about your previous email last night when I
had to re-do my dovecot install from scratch!  :)

Just to be 100% sure, you have mail/dovecot2 installed and not
mail/dovecot, right?
Anyway, you can find my entire config here:
www.mspo.com/nc/dovecot.tar.gz

Also my postfix config has this kind of stuff:
#accepting mail - auth to dovecot
smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination