A personal invitation from Robert Cohen, CEO & Business Editor, ChannelLine

Good day:

I would like to personally invite you to attend a webinar that I will be moderating on:

Wednesday October 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM Pacific/1:00 PM Eastern

FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN…

REGISTER NOW AT https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/146696665.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND: ISVs, ISPs, WAN Network VARs, Storage VARs, Telecom Dealers, Project Managers, Professional Services Companies, IT Consultants and all other IT Channel Partners.

WHY ATTEND:

Benefits of becoming a CG Technologies Partner

Benefits to your End User Customers

PANELIST: Peter Sandiford is VP Business Development SMB AVG Technologies (CEO, Level Platforms prior to AVG’s acquisition of LPI in June 2013).  AVG Managed Workplace is a leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform used by thousands of MSPs and IT services providers worldwide to deliver managed services to their customers.

OVERVIEW: CG Technologies Corp. provides end-to-end, customizable Managed IT and Private Cloud Solutions for SMB and SME clients. Their team of highly trained and experienced consultants architects, builds and manages mission-critical business operations, helping clients leverage investments in technology and achieve their business objectives.

I hope you will attend the Webinar, tell me what you think about CG Technologies and share your success stories with me.

PLEASE REGISTER NOW AT https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/146696665.

Cheers.

Robert M. Cohen
CEO & Business Editor, ChannelLine (a division of Integrated mar.com Corporation)
Publishers of eChannelLine, Trusted Business Advisor, Channel Advisor and ConnectIT
Email: rcohen%channelline.com@localhost
Phone: 416-568-2059
Website: www.echannelline.com
LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/robertmcohen